Are you planning a fairytale wedding? Or maybe a simple, rustic celebration for the special day? There’s no wrong way to celebrate love, but there is usually a big wedding checklist for the occasion.
Charter buses are a great option for wedding ceremonies, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, pictures, and everything in between.
1. Efficient and Convenient Travel with a Charter Bus Rental
Whether you’re a wedding planner, part of the wedding party, or the bride herself, you know organizing a large group of people is quite the task. Charter buses help keep guests organized and allow them to travel together
One of the most challenging parts of a wedding is often making sure everyone is on time. Setting a schedule for your guests for transportation to the venue helps to ensure that your guests will be there for the most important part of your wedding day. You can count on us to arrive on time to safely transport your guests.
2. Fun and Multipurpose Wedding Transportation
There are so many ways that you can use a charter bus for wedding day celebrations.
The most important place guests travel to is the venue for the ceremony, such as a church, park, or event center. There is often limited parking at these locations, making a charter bus an appealing option for your guests to travel to your venue
Chicago is an exciting city, full of amazing attractions and delicious restaurants. There are tons of wonderful options for rehearsal dinners. ABC Charter Bus is the perfect way to shuttle the whole wedding party to the same location. Enjoy a stylish ride to the rehearsal dinner with us!
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Charter buses are also perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties. We offer options for any size group. There are a number of attractions, festivals, and nightlife in Chicago, and your bachelor or bachelorette party is sure to be a grand time. Let us shuttle your party there and back safely. All you and your guests have to worry about is having fun.
3. High Safety Statistics for Charter Buses
At ABC Charter Bus, we value the safety of our customers. We strictly follow all laws, rules, and regulations while working to ensure the best experience possible for our passengers. We want to make sure that you, your wedding party, and your guests arrive safely with us!
According to the data collected by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, an organization meant to research, report, and reduce motor crashes and injuries, buses are significantly safer than other comparable vehicles on the road, such as large trucks.
- Rising Safety: Buses accounted for less than 10% of the total crashes calculated in 2020 (FMCSA). This is even less than in previous years.
- Qualified Drivers: Charter bus drivers must have a commercial driver’s license. This means your driver was trained to drive a commercial vehicle and passed all the necessary tests and qualifications.
- Regulations to keep drivers and passengers safe: Department of Transportation regulations state that drivers may not physically drive more than 10 hours or 600 miles per day, whichever comes first. They are also limited to 15 hours on duty. These regulations ensure our drivers are alert and well-rested.
4. Bus Rentals are A Cost-Efficient Option for Wedding Transportation
We have a variety of vehicle sizes in our fleet and can offer options to accommodate various groups.
- For larger parties: 56 passenger motor coach
- For medium wedding parties: 40 passenger mid-sized coach.
- For smaller wedding transportation: 26 passenger luxury mini coach or the 24 passenger mini coach.
A charter bus is a great way for the wedding party to travel together, whether to/from the venue, or throughout the city for those stellar wedding pictures. You can also offer a shuttle service for your guests to and from hotels, airports, and the venue. This cuts down on gas and parking costs for your guests, and helps to ensure that all arrive on time, and to the correct location.
5. Memorable Moments Traveling Together in A Charter Bus
Traveling together in a charter bus allows your wedding party to make memories with family and friends in those special moments before and after the wedding.
We hope our passengers take the time to enjoy each moment with one another. We would be honored to be a part of such an important day by providing you safe, reliable, and fun wedding transportation.